Video Title: The Day I Gave My Heart to Jesus
The Day I Gave My Heart to Jesus – A testimony by Pastor Ricky Scaparo of Endtime Headlines. http://www.endtimeheadlines.org
~ Romans 10:9-10 (KJV) ~ 9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. 10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
~ Acts 2:21 (KJV) ~ 21 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved. (Salvation)
~ John 3:16 (KJV) ~ 16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. (Salvation)
~ Acts 2:41 (KJV) ~ 41 Then they that gladly received his word were baptized: and the same day there were added unto them about three thousand souls. (Salvation)
For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: [it is] the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast. (Ephesians 2:8-9)
We are saved through the grace of God and only the grace of God. There is no other way for us to get to heaven. If we think the good we do will earn us a hope in heaven, then we shall be deeply dismayed when Jesus says, “Depart from me, I never knew you.” Let us not take pride in ourselves in thinking that our works will get us into heaven. Let us rather praise the Lord for His marvelous grace!
Daily Promises – Blue Letter Bible – October 9, 2011
So what about works? Do Christians need to do good works then??? Yes they do but that comes after salvation. Our salvation IS NOT based on works. But works done later after salvation show the fruit because of our salvation.
(James 2:24) – “You see that a man is justified by works, and not by faith alone.”
God does not want a faith that is empty and hypocritical. James 2 is talking about those who “say” that they have faith but have no works. Therefore, people cannot tell if they are true believers or not, because there is no fruit. That kind of a faith is useless and is not a saving faith. True faith results in true works. http://carm.org/grace-or-works
- A Man Called Norman – How a Social Misfit and Recluse Came to Know Jesus – Part 1 of 3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rigeTsJNd8o
- Ex-Drug Dealer Gives His Testimony of How God Saved him: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Hoh63Dglfk
- Former Child Jihadist, Kamal Saleem Speaks Out – 7/30/14: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WP9B9qF1KR8
- Lee Strobel – Former Atheist Journalist Investigates Christ:
- Messages of Hope for You:
- Miracles of Jesus – Christian Testimony of Sindhuja:
- Religious but lost, to saved by God’s grace:
- Story of Amazing Grace:
- Tiger Woods Needs Something That Christianity Provides: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/01/04/brit-hume-reiterates-tige_n_411238.html?v=MeRJ7euUShg
- Walid Shoebat – Former PLO Terrorist Conversion Testimony: