Satanic Lies that Some Believe:
Nepthtali1981 YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Nephtali1981
01. You cannot encounter God unless you “go to church” because God is only found there. Funny, since God no longer resides in temples made with hands. You don’t “go to Church” or “have church.” You are the Church. The Temple of God. 1 Corinthians 3:16 Know you not that you are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you. Hebrews 9:11 But Christ being come a high Priest of good things to come, by a greater and more perfect tabernacle, not made with hands, that is to say, not of this building.
02. Christians are not to edify and minister to each other. that’s the Pastor’s job. Titus chapter 2 says otherwise. Verse 15 says These things speak and exhort and rebuke with all authority. Let no man despise you.
03. Only the pastor hears from God and can interpret the scripture. The rest of us are lay people. If that’s true, what do we need with the Holy Spirit? 2 Timothy 4:2 says Preach the word, be instant in season and out, reprove, rebuke, exhort with all long suffering and doctrine. This was directed at the Church, not pastors. We are all capable of hearing from God because as believers, we all have the Holy Spirit residing inside of us.
04. If we don’t tithe, we will be cursed with a curse. Simply put, He that the Son has set free is free indeed. Give because you want to, not because you fear getting cursed. Don’t be entangled again with the yoke of bondage. Galatians 5:1
05. Only the people in the pulpit are gifted. No, God has given gifts to every believer and set some in offices to maintain cohesion; Pastors, evangelists, prophets, teachers and apostles. But Christ is the true Head of the Body. Ephesians 5.
06. If you build a Church building the people in the neighborhood will come to it in droves. No. There is none righteous not one. There is none that seeks after righteousness. Romans 3:10. We are told by Christ Himself to go out to the lost, in the Great Commission. Matt 28:18-20
07. If I go to church every week and pray every now and then I’m going to heaven. No. Jesus said that only those who know, hears His words and does them enter His Kingdom. Luke 6:47 Matthew 12:50. That means read your bible, study it, know it. In the beginning was the word and the Word was with God and the Word was God. That is His hint that if you know His Word, you know Him.
08. God wants us all rich. No. God wants us all Holy. Desiring the material things and riches of this world is covetous ness and according to Ephesians 5:5 covetousness is idolatry and those who practice it have no inheritance in the Kingdom.
09. It’s ok for black believers to hold a grudge against white believers because of slavery. No. If we don’t forgive others (and their descendants) for past wrongs, the Father will not forgive us. Matthew 6: 14-15.
10. All religions lead to God. No. Matthew 7:13-14 says Enter in at the strait gate, for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction and many there be that go in thereat. Because strait is the gate and narrow is the way which leads to life and few there be that find it.
11. We shouldn’t preach the Gospel to those we encounter daily because they might be offended. Ezekiel 33:6 says But if the Watchman see the sword come and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned; If the sword come and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at the watchman’s hand.
12. It’s ok to change the Bible and Christian practice because it’s 2009 after all. Wrong. The Word is meant to change us and not the other way around. Mark 7:9 says And Jesus said to them Full well you reject the commandment of God that you may keep your own tradition.
Source: Tim E. on Facebook